This is a happy-birthday themed scavenger hunt game intended for Primary school, and played Around home and back yard.
I created this game to surprise our boys with their birthday gift..... It is totally free to download, enjoy
0 out of
Downloaded: 7 times
1.Wish eachother happy birthday, shake hands and help eachother figure out what mom and dad want to play today....
2. Dump trucks use me to fill there load, I also help your grass to grow. What am I? Clue:find me under the porch...
3. You cannot see me, but if you look good, you'll find me under the hood. What am I?
4. I am very valuable, I'm not the bank, but you will need me, to fill your tank.... what am I?
5. Your getting closer, but you still need more clues, what is made of rubber, and always comes in two's?
6. Something in the pickup is waiting for you, it's very important for what we're about to do...
7. Excellent work! Your getting near,... ask Uncle Steve how you "get into gear
8. Say out loud what you found at clue 3. Then say what's in picture #8.
9.If you haven't figured out what we're going to do, go see dad for your final clue!
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.