This is a spring themed scavenger hunt game intended for Primary school, and played Around school.
I created this game for my daughter`s second grade class to play during a spring party.. It is totally free to download, enjoy
5 out of
Downloaded: 5 times
1. Find 4 things that start with the letter "S." Write them on the back of this sheet.
2. Find 4 different types of flowers and sketch them on the back of this sheet.
3. Count how many trees are on the playground. Write your answer: _______
4. Find a cloud that looks like something and draw it on the back of this sheet.
5. Find some litter and put it in the trash can.
6. What could an ant use as an umbrella? Find something and bring it back with you.
7. Be on the lookout for bugs this spring! List all the ones you see on the back of this sheet.
8. Weather can be tricky in spring. Take 5 minutes to sit and enjoy the weather. Then on the back of this sheet, describe what it feels like outside today. Use very descriptive words!
9. How many parking spaces are in the elementary pickup area? _______ Hop in all of them.
10. Animals are everywhere in spring! Can you find at least 3 different animals (not bugs) and list them on the back of this sheet?
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.