This is a insects themed scavenger hunt game intended for Primary school, and played Around home and back yard.
I created this game for the 8 year old boy I am a nanny for.. It is totally free to download, enjoy
5 out of
Downloaded: 4 times
1. Shoot 5 baskets in the basketball hoop!
2. How many toy trucks are there in the wicker basket in the living room?
3. Using the letters in our names make the longest word you can! CALIXTO JOAQUIN ELIZABETH CHRISTINE
4. Find a gray rock and a brown leaf!
5. Go to the fridge, find the seed butter and write down all of the ingredients!
6. Find 3 YELLOW things!
7. Count how many chairs there are inside and outside. Multiply that number by 6 and divide by 3!
8. What is the temperature in the house right now?
9. Go to the top of the slide to find a treat! Slide down and then make a goal with a soccer ball!
10. Return to Ms. Liz with all of your items and answers to receive a prize! :)
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. email@example.com
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.