This is a summer themed scavenger hunt game intended for Primary school, and played other.
Spies need to search for things that are hidden. See how good a spy you are.. It is totally free to download, enjoy
5 out of
Downloaded: 7 times
1. You have two hands, you have two feet. The first clue is under someone's seat!
2. Add some color to your days! Pick these up;you're on your way.
3. I have four legs, but I don't have feet. I come in handy when you do your work.
4. I have drawers and also a nice flat top. For working on papers I"m helpful, Keep working don't stop.
5. I can take you to places you've never seen, but fir type your password in on my screen.
6. A story, they say, can take you away, but a book still needs a place to stay.
7. If you want to learn and grow, turn the page, get in the know.
8. Touch your nose, touch the floor, search for the next clue near the door.
9. Cats meow, cows say moo. The next clue is on the bottom of somebody's shoe.
10.You've looked here and you've looked there, birthday prizes just might share.
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.