This is a wild-wild-west themed scavenger hunt game intended for Everyone, and played Around home and back yard.
I have created this for the adults with disabilities . It is totally free to download, enjoy
5 out of
Downloaded: 1 times
1. Find the number 5 on the bulding and pose with a silly face .
2. Make smile face out of random objects in the room .
3. Take a group photo in 3 different spots in the room .
4. Draw one of your teammates and have them hold the picture up to them .
5.Random dance challenge videotap teammate dancing behind another group without getting caught
6.Print out a picture of something bonnie or ed would laugh at they have to sign the paper if they laughed .
7.Find 3 things that start with the letter T .
8. Find two ballons draw a face of your choice and take a photo
9. Count how many evergreen trees are in the yard. Multiply that number by 2.
10. Hidden in a nearby mailbox is something to wear. Find it and have a team member put it on
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. email@example.com
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.