This is a pirates themed scavenger hunt game intended for Primary school, and played Around school.
This game was created to help our students build dictionary skills.. It is totally free to download, enjoy
5 out of
Downloaded: 23 times
1. On what page is the word "teacher"?
6. How many definitions are there for "character"?
2. On what page is the 2016 Calendar?
7. Find the word that rhymes with "mash" on page 271.
3. How many parts of Speech are there?
8. Who designed the cover of your dictionary?
4. What is the guide word on page 325?
9. What is the state flower for Pennsylvania?
5. What page has the guide for Weights and Measures?
10. On what page is the United States Constitution?
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.