This is a easter themed scavenger hunt game intended for Teenagers, and played Around home and back yard.
I created this game for kids 10-18 to be able to participate in fun competition on Easter. It is totally free to download, enjoy
4 out of
Downloaded: 8 times
1. Christopher Columbus sailed the seven seas on this ship. It is now on display.
2. Covered wagons were used on the Oregon Trail to haul people, supplies and luggage. Today we use these to transport multiple items. But it is no longer pulled by horses.
3. In past times you used to rub two of these together to start a fire. Now you stack them up and add a match.
4. This bush covers a lot of ground but doesn't grow too tall. It has edible seeds and the flowers that bloom can be used in salad.
5. You can view one of the worlds triple headed lawn mower here.
6. This animal fodder used to be collected by hand and stored. Now it is collected through machines and combined into bundles to help feed livestock more efficiently.
7. During the Holocaust a lot Jews and Gypsies hid under floor boards of abandoned sheds in hopes of surviving.
8. The first of these was invented in 1890. Now the selection is broader for the listeners enjoyment. In 1890 it only had four different listening tubes that played the same tunes.
9. This is one of Montana's top fish. It even has it's own tournament every year.
10. These have been made for hundreds of years for the purpose of dining outdoors. Traditionally made of wood some may me made from plastic, metal or stone.
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.