This is a spring themed scavenger hunt game intended for Primary school, and played Out in nature.
I created this game for children visiting my campsite on holiday. It is totally free to download, enjoy
2 out of
Downloaded: 4 times
1. Find 4 different types of leaves. (there are lots on the ground, no need to pick any!!!)
2. Find a shell
3. Find a twig shaped like the letter 'Y'
4. Find one smooth stone and one rough stone.
5. Find two different types of seeds.
5. Find a feather. (not one that is still attached to anything!!!)
6. Find something blue.
6. Make a daisy chain OR take a rubbing of a tree bark.
7. Find something that begins with the first letter of your name.
8. Find a coin or something shiny that you consider to be treasure.
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.