This is a birthday-party themed scavenger hunt game intended for Teenagers, and played Around home and back yard.
Created for a 10th girl/boy birthday part around the neighborhood. . It is totally free to download, enjoy
3 out of
Downloaded: 1 times
1. Take a picture in front of a license plate from a different state. with 2 team members giving thumbs up.
2. Take a picture of a lawn ornament with a team member standing on 1 foot.
3. Take a picture of an address with double digits with 3 team members holding different objects found outside.
4. Take a picture of a team member hugging a sign. must be someone wearing blue or green.
5. Take a picture of someone in pink or red pretending to be an animal near a fence.
6. Find something yellow and have all team members take a picture around a tree making silly faces.
7. Take a picture of some of your team doing a human pyramid in front of a green house.
8. Make a face on the sidewalk with rocks and take a picture of your art work.
9. Find something with at least 5 colors in the picture and 2 team members giving high five
10. Go to Sadie's mail box to find the clue to the hidden prize.make sure to take a team photo after you find it.
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. email@example.com
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.