This is a christmas themed scavenger hunt game intended for Primary school, and played Around home.
The child gets and brings back each clue in turn. For some they have an activity, others are just searches.. It is totally free to download, enjoy
5 out of
Downloaded: 2 times
Look for each clue, bring them one at a time - you must bring them in order - or it's a crime!!
1. In a drawer you'll find this spoon - It's for stirring tea so bring it soon.
2. Now you want a cuddly toy - it will do for girl or boy!
3. Write a note to mum and dad, to thank them for the fun you've had.
4. This is such a sweet little treat. Get one in a wrapper but please don't eat!
5. Now for something really smelly - mum's shoe, slipper, sock or welly!
6. Lego is a toy that's near - Make a shape and bring it here.
7. Have you got a wee cold nose? Find one of these on which we blows!
8. Nothing in this life's for free - Find for me a wee Christmas tree!
Now at last a present you'll find - in the place where you've just dined!
We want you to enjoy this game for free. Games created on this website can be printed for free and used for non-commercial purposes (as long as you don't charge money for them). Using them as a means to promote your business or institue is also OK.
In case you post one of our games on a website, you are required to include some kind of written credit and a link to www.quickhunts.com
The clipart used on this website are public domain images. If you find that a page on this site infringes the copyright of yourself or of others, please contact us and we will promptly remove it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 quickhunts.com
The game you are about to download is protected by copyright.
It is given to you for free for any purpose, you are however required to link to this page:
If you use it on a website, please link to this page
If you use it for personal use, please post a link to Facebook/Pinterest.